Leveraging Advanced Tools to Produce Professional Video Content
At VIE Media, we’re a video production company that uses the latest in video and drone technology to create compelling, emotionally engaging content that inspires massive action in your prospects. Whether it’s increasing sales of a new product or service, showing a behind-the-scenes look at your company culture, or explaining why your business stands out from the competition: allow us to create the video that will elevate your brand and help you achieve your goals.
THE STEPS THAT WE TAKE
Video is one of the most engaging forms of media for businesses to utilize. While we want to make sure your videos are entertaining to watch, our main focus is ensuring that your desired message is delivered in an easy-to-understand manner. We work with you to determine the key messages you want your video to deliver, what tone and style you want to get across, and how it will all come together to create informative, entertaining, and successful video content.
THE DISCOVERY SESSION
In the discovery session, we dive deep into the internal-facing aspects of your company to gain an understanding of exactly how our videography efforts can align with your business goals. We ask key questions about the key message you want to deliver, and how your video can help you achieve your goals. Here, we address factors such as:
- Who is your target audience for your video?
- What is the key message you want to communicate through your video?
- What action do you want your audience to take after watching your video?
- What tone (humorous/inspirational/educational) and style (interview/sketch/animated) do you want to utilize?
- Who will star in your video? What locations will we use to film?
THE CREATIVE SESSION
After determining what kind of video you want to create, we use the Creative Session to determine how we’ll create your video. Here, we discuss the creative elements that will make your video stand out and convince your audience to take action. Specifically, we’ll discuss things like:
- What specific visuals do we want to capture on camera?
- If there are interview segments, what questions will we ask?
- If the video is scripted, what should the script say?
- What kind of music should we choose?
- If we’re hiring actors, what should the actor look/sound/act like?
In this phase of the project, we want to plan as much as possible up front to ensure a smooth production process. Depending on the style of video, we’ll focus on several key items:
- Casting Call: Hold auditions to find the perfect actors to cast in the video.
- Script: Write dialogue for all actors in the video.
- Storyboard: Create a rough sketch of all scenes, camera angles, transitions, etc.
- Prep Assets: Gather all props, costumes, etc. that are needed for the production.
- Scheduling: Create a schedule for all cast members.
In the second phase of the project, we gather all audio, photo, and video assets needed for the final product. Depending on the style of video, we’ll gather several of the following assets:
- Interview: Non-scripted interviews with company staff, customers/clients, etc.
- Scenes: Scripted segments performed by the hired actors.
- B-Roll: Supplemental footage used to intercut with the main video footage.
- Voiceover: Scripted audio used to narrate segments of the video.
- Photos: Pictures of staff, products, etc. that may be used in the video.
In the final phase of the project, we put all the collected media assets together to create your final video:
- Assembly: Putting all clips together in a cohesive and understandable format.
- Color Grading: Improving the color and appearance of all video clips.
- Effects: Adding visual effects, transitions, movements, etc.
- Animations: Creating animated effects, lower thirds, titles, etc.
- Sound Design: Balancing voice/music levels and adding sound effects.
- Captions: Writing and applying captions to the video.
Don’t Just Tell Them, Show Them
In the vast majority of cases, site visitors arrive at your page with a preconceived notion of what to expect. If their expectations are not perfectly in line with your offer, the words on your pages end up colored by the thoughts they have. Video removes this obstacle entirely, leaving nothing to interpretation. Build a connection, show your value, and prove with 100% clarity that your offer is exactly what your prospects need to get ahead.
Common Video Production Add Ons
Compliment your video with a choice of extras that can really help enhance your brand.
YouTube Channel Set-up
Take full advantage of everything that YouTube has to offer. At VIE Media, we’ll take your channel to the next level with a full setup of one YouTube channel. This includes playlist setup, icon and cover photo creation, channel tags, and more.
Enhance your logo and make it stand out from the rest with a fully animated logo. Each animation is perfect to be used in videos, email signatures, etc.
Take professional photography for your business to the next level with simple and professional headshots. We offer standard white backgrounds or your choice of a colored background.
Enhance the look of your products with professional product photos. Each photo has the opportunity to be shot against a white – or colored – background.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT
Please Fill Out This Quick Form to Speak to One of Our Specialists.
Ready to see growth and improvement for your brand? Then join VIE Media today and become one of our valued partners. Let us help add to your social presence and advance your companies digital marketing materials. We want to provide you with the best possible digital media campaign, that’s why telling us a little about what you’re looking for or needing will allow us to provide you with top-notch services.