Don’t Just Tell Them, Show Them
At VIE Media, we cultivate our videos to be a powerful way for your clients to relay an impactful message. We create thoughtful content that brings intrigue for your client’s business by producing an engaging online interaction. We utilize the latest in video and drone technology to create a compelling and emotionally engaging video that will lead potential customers to act and discover more about client’s business. Whether it’s a video to help increase sales, or to show off a new service/product, or to discuss the company and why it stands out, VIE Media can help create the perfect video to meet and exceed clients’ goals.
Provide Clients with Impactful Video Production Work
Our goal for your clients’ videos is to ensure that we create something captivating while also relaying their desired message in a manner that is easily understood by all audiences. We will work together to help establish the kind of messaging they want to relay, what kind of tone and style the video will take and how we will produce the video. Providing them with an entertaining and successfully informative video, they can be proud to share with their customers.
THE STEPS THAT WE TAKE
Video is one of the most engaging forms of media for businesses to utilize. While we want to make sure your videos are entertaining to watch, our main focus is ensuring that your desired message is delivered in an easy-to-understand manner. We work with you to determine the key messages you want your video to deliver, what tone and style you want to get across, and how it will all come together to create informative, entertaining, and successful video content.
THE DISCOVERY SESSION
The discovery session is the first step in the Video Production process. Here, we like to gain a clear understanding of the clients internal-facing aspects and how our videography efforts can help promote their business goals. We will discuss key the factors they want delivered in the video and how the video is achieving their brand goals, addressing factors such as:
- Who is their target audience for your video?
- What is the key message they want to communicate through their video?
- What action do they want their audience to take after watching their video?
- What tone and style do they want to utilize?
- Who will star in the video? What locations will we use to film?
THE CREATIVE SESSION
Once we have established what type of video they are wanting, we will utilize the Creative Session to get into the creatives and details of the video – how we will create their vision.
In this session we discuss the creative elements that will make their video stand out and convince their audience to take action. Specifically:
- What specific visuals do we want to capture on camera?
- If there are interview segments, what questions will we ask?
- If the video is scripted, what should the script say?
- What kind of music should we choose?
- If we’re hiring actors, what should the actor look/sound/act like?
In this phase of the project, we want to plan as much as possible up front to ensure a smooth production process. Depending on the style of video, we’ll focus on several key items:
- Casting Call: Hold auditions to find the perfect actors to cast in the video.
- Script: Write dialogue for all actors in the video.
- Storyboard: Create a rough sketch of all scenes, camera angles, transitions, etc.
- Prep Assets: Gather all props, costumes, etc. that are needed for the production.
- Scheduling: Create a schedule for all cast members.
In our Production phase of the project, we gather all audio, photo, and video assets needed for the final product. Depending on the style of video, we’ll gather several of the following assets:
- Interview: Non-scripted interviews with company staff, customers/clients, etc.
- Scenes: Scripted segments performed by the hired actors.
- B-Roll: Supplemental footage used to intercut with the main video footage.
- Voiceover: Scripted audio used to narrate segments of the video.
- Photos: Pictures of staff, products, etc. that may be used in the video.
In the final phase of the project, we put all the collected media assets together to create the client’s final video:
- Assembly: Putting all clips together in a cohesive and understandable format.
- Color Grading: Improving the color and appearance of all video clips.
- Effects: Adding visual effects, transitions, movements, etc.
- Animations: Creating animated effects, lower thirds, titles, etc.
- Sound Design: Balancing voice/music levels and adding sound effects.
- Captions: Writing and applying captions to the video.
Common Video Production Add Ons
At VIE Media, we offer a range of Video Production add ons that not only compliment your client’s videos but can enhance their brand as well.
YouTube Channel Set-up
VIE Media will take your clients online video presence and amplify it with a full setup of one YouTube channel. This includes playlist setup, icon and cover photo creation, channel tags, and more.
Enhance client’s logo and make it stand out from the rest with a fully animated logo. Each animation is perfect to be used in videos, email signatures, etc.
Take professional photography to the next level with simple and professional headshots. We offer standard white backgrounds or your choice of a colored background.
Enhance the look of products with professional product photos. Each photo can be shot against a white – or colored – background.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT
Please Fill Out This Quick Form to Speak to One of Our Marketing Specialists.
Ready to see growth and improvement for your brand? Then join VIE Media today and become one of our valued partners. Let us help add to your social presence and advance your companies digital marketing materials. We want to provide you with the best possible digital media campaign, that’s why telling us a little about what you’re looking for or needing will allow us to provide you with top-notch services.